Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day Two

I think my main concern is that I know how to eat well and when to eat well but when you are working, it simply doesn't work. Here's reality of my day at work and how I eat. Today my challenge is to eat well and on plan.

Ýesterday's Food

Meal One

7:30 AM Nausea. |Ít was a sort of nervous energy. SO, insead of eating my eggs or cereal I ate a banana. 1 Mug of water.

Meal Two 11:15 AM One large mug of green tea. 1 slice of cranberry loaf

Meal |Three 1:30 PM Turkey and cranberry sandwich. Bottle of water. Small bag of all dressed chips. I know, not best choices. Stomach still bothering me..


Meal Four 6:00 PM

Hungry! 1/2 of whole wheat pita with lentil burger, spinach and veggie spread.

Meal Five 6:30

Left over Bison with mixed veggies from night before. Includes red pepper, spinach, zuchinni, red onion, mushrooms, tomatoes. 2 Glasses of water.

Two more glasses throughout evening

No comments: