Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Weight Is Falling Off Me

i started my plan on Saturday afternoon and here we are at Wednesday. I stepped on the scale and I am down 8 pounds! I’m ecstatic, confused and shocked! Weight has never come off like this for me. I’ve made a list of changes I’ve done. 

  1. Eat breakfast.
  2. Eat snack.
  3. Eat lunch. 
  4. Eat snack. 
  5. Eat dinner. 
  6. Eat snack. 
  7. Meal plan for all week and keep in fridge.
  8. Use portion control with sectioned containers.
  9. Eat lean meat such as ground turkey and chicken breasts. 
  10. Minimal grains. 
  11. No sauces or condiments except for Bragg’s Amonos.
  12. Drink water. No sodas. 
  13. Use eggs whites. 
  14. Half of meal must be veggies. 
  15. Eat fruit in smaller portions. One half of apple at a time. 
  16. Eliminate Tim Hortons Breakfast and make/bring meal. 
  17. One cup of coffee per day only. 
  18. Delete Skip The Dishes App. Make all meals at home and allow for one cheat meal per week. 
  19. Eliminate or reduce sodium by cooking with Epicure. 
  20. Grocery shop weekly with list. 

I’m curious to see what the scale will show after the first week. Stay tuned.

No comments: