Monday, October 20, 2008

Cleanse Day Today.

I have decided to cleanse today because I have today off. I find that when I cleanse it grounds me and I am incredibly focused that day. Water has been a concern for me so I have filled up a 2 L container and I will be conscious of drinking it. Also, I haven't been feeling great the last two weeks because of this cold/flu bug going around and I really don't want to take antibiotics if I don't have to. When I really need them they will be a defense but I believe that many doctors write a prescription when they aren't needed.

So many deadlines, hiring and I'm going into the busiest part of the year so I have to stop eating my feelings. My plan with Isagenix has been to lose weight and feel great but I am sabotaged myself by eating two meals and one shake which is actually the maintenance plan. So, I've got to get that under control.

One of my friends has been on Isagenix or a month and not lost a pound. I am trying to let her know the importance of water. She doesn't drink water but drinks coffee. Water helps your organs, your tissues, your brain and keepseverything moving in your body. It is crucial for healthy living and will also help in weight loss. Coffee basically leeches the nutrients from your body and is a diuretic. Also, she has been eating processed foods which are high in sodium and preservatives. This does not aid in weight loss.

Tip or the day: Drink your water!

No comments: