Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Updates.

Life has been nothing short of crazy lately. Lots of deadlines at work and frankly, I'm exhausted lately. I stopped posting my water and food intake because folks, that's basically boring reading. Am I where I want to be with the water? No. I recognize this and I'm trying to make a positive stride in that direction.

Food wise. I'm not there either. My goal is to eat live foods. Meaning, foods that aren't processed or packaged. I'm going to focus on vegetables, beans, fruits and grains. Easy on the grains though. Water is a priority. I'm abstained from coffee, alchohol, and am working on limited my dining out because in times when you haven't had time to get to the grocery store or are too tired to cook, it is mighty tempting!

I have to this point lost five inches and the five pounds I lost originally has crept back on. Why did this happen? Oh, ... chocolate and fast food. Isn't it amazing how I struggle to take it off but it comes on so easily. I'm frustrated but I'm going to get back in the saddle once again. This isn't an overnight attempt at weight loss. I remind myself it took this long to put the weight on and there is no magical pill.

Rob has sent me his new report and week four is soon going to be released. I need to re evaluate where I am and plan my eating weekly.

OSC

No comments: