Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Three

Two challenges I have right now.

Today I am working at 11-730 shift. Lunch will be no problem but dinner could very well be. I've decided I will break my lunch break in half and use 30 mins. for lunch and 30 mins. for dinner. I will skip my coffee break so I can do this. I will not wait until I get home and am beyond irritable to eat.

The second, my partner's birthday. He has requested that we go for dinner. Usually not a big problem because who wants to cook and clean dishes?! I would rather do other things. So... we've had a chat about where to go that will also allow him to enjoy his meal and give me some healthy options. No birthday cake. :)He has been very supportive in my goals except for the chocolate I happened to see him eating last night.

I've also decided I will not drink any alcohol until we are away in Vegas. That too will cut down on the calories and sugar content. I do like the cocktails in the summertime! Mind you, with the weather we have been having it certainly doesn't feel like summer except for mosquitoes which are monstrous

!

No comments: